Chilled Cucumber and Avocado Soup
• 2 large cucumbers, peeled and cut into rough slices
• 1 large Haas avocado, halved, pitted, and scooped out (remove the pit)
• 2 scallions, chopped (green and white parts)
• 2 Tbsps fresh lime juice
• 1/4- to 1/2-tsp sea salt (or to taste)
• 1/4 tsp black pepper (or to taste)
• 1 c Ataulfo mango, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
• 1/2 c tomato, 1/2-inch dice
• 1/2 c shucked corn kernels (raw)
• 1/2 c cilantro, loosely packed and finely chopped
• 1 Tbsp olive oil
• 1 Tbsp lime juice
• Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
Blend all soup ingredients together in a blender until smooth, adding enough water (about a scant half cup) to achieve a perfectly creamy texture.
Toss Mango Salsa ingredients together in a small bowl.
Transfer soup to four serving bowls. Top each serving with a half cup of mango salsa. Serve.